Wednesday, June 3, 2009

funny how some things turn out =]

currently listening to: Love me - Yiruma

hey, Jess here
so anyways this week has been pretty hectic
i think i have swine flu cause i can;t stop sneezing
*sneeze*
so yeah hopefully i don't have it cause i hate being sick =P

i got 2 tests back
for science i came 2nd in my class and got 76/90, i thought it was a crap mark but apparently it was a great mark.
Japanese i received 87.9 out of 100 which surprised me i must say cause i was hoping for a pass meaning over 50 would've been fantastic.
so i guess so far my marks are pretty cool and good =]

well love life
hmm nothing much
apart from me watching Nickhun (famous Korean singer)
going out with some random girl for one whole week
and yes they've gotten very close
and yes she use to go out with Kim Bum (another hot Korean actor)
and yes she is ugly
and yes I'm jealous!
so that;s why i wish i lived in Korea
cause not only could this happen to me
i can also go to all their fan meetings and get autographs and hugs for free
even though i can't even speak Korean =]
lol
I'm weird
xxxxx



=]Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment