Friday, May 29, 2009

starting over

Currently listening to: Love story - 비 (Rain)

Hello, Jess here
anyways
i had a fun day today playing soccer in the mud
it was extremely fun
seriously, you should try it one day =]

Back to my boy issues
so A, i can tell
is totally in love with another girl
since she's my friend
and i think she might have some feelings towards him
so I'll let go
that's why i don't have that many boy problems
because something will come up
then I'll let go
and move on
fail in relationships =P

so i got 17/25 for my stupid history thing
i did it in 2 days
so pretty good
for maths extension paper
i got 35/40
lol
maths is really easy for me
but i wish i would get a few more marks =]

well that's it for now
but if something comes up
I'll blog again =]
xxx




J=]

1 comment: