Friday, June 26, 2009

Tears are getting the better of me

Currently listening to: 你听得到-周杰伦

Hey, Jess here (Duh)
So i got my reports back
they were horrible, so bad that i can't even take it. I thought i should have done better and yes i am crying about it. Why is it that even though i work really hard and everything i still do really bad in my reports? Huh? am i weird or something or does the teacher just fucking hate me?

Results:
Maths A
English A
Science B
Elective history B
PDHPE C
History B
Japanese A
VA A

Yes u might be think WTH it's not bad at all, but i got a C, and i got 3 bloody B's, Dad i going to have a rage at me for that stupid C that ruins it. Whats worse is that C was for bloody PDHPE which is like what the hell cause i reckon i did really well in PDHPE but of course the teacher doesn't think so. Ergh

I'm so depressed i want to cut myself again. Why is life so unfair =[
xxx


=[Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment