Friday, June 5, 2009

Studying really pays off =]

Currently obsession over: Jaebeom's body =P

Sup laa, Jess here
so i got most of my test back
and well
they were pretty good results
well
they were great results
everything i got back were in the 80% mark
so yeah why was i stressing int he first place??

anyways
every though my Friends think I'm good with boys
i realise i relay ain't good
well actually i really shy
if u know me you wouldn't believe this
but
when i like someone
i find it hard to even look at them
so talking to them is like 'woah'

so I've realised something turn out very different to what you want
it's like watching Romeo and Juliet but they live happily ever after instead of both of them dying =[
why am i saying this? Well i believe
people i use to think hated me
like me
well they accept me and no longer bag me out
or tease me about stuff
so yeah
i am surprised
thought i should share this with you =]

Lina is my friend
she has many boy problems
i want to thank her for making me realise
how stupid boys are
and in reality i really don't need them
lol
I'm really weird =]
but i love me the way i am
*humph*
xxxxx




=]Jess

1 comment: