Monday, June 15, 2009

Heart please choose wisely

Currently listening to: Replay-Brand NewJiq (cover)

Ah Yong, it's jessika here
as u know i named this blog as heart please choose wisely, why did i name it this? Well i have been stuck on these three guys (listen I'm pretty ridiculous okay, so stick with me) I'll describe them to you and you can help me choose. okay?

Number 1 A
A is older than me by one year, his really tall and we don't have much convo but when we do,i like them =]. He's Asian, around as smart as me, has a good humor but is too much of a flirt.

Number 2 E
E is also older than me, shorter than A and i really smart, he already has a crush on someone else and we have okay conversations, but i never felt really connected with him cause he has lots of girl friends.

Number 3 C
C is one year older than me ( i like older guys =]) tall and has a really sweet and nice personality, we get on really well and he's hell cute =] but we barely ever see each other.

Who should i choose? Which one sounds good to you?

Anyway I'm really angry with a show called Mnet Scandal, it's where Korean superstars get to go out with a normal girl for one week then decide if they want them as a permanent girlfriend. So they've got TeacYeon on the show, he has a fugly girl to go out with who is really flat and i hate it, cause i like it him, like him a lot cause he is hot, cute, great rapper and singer, also a bonus thing is that he can speak English really well =]

lol
Sejung my friend suggested i should talk about my day
well here it is, i was sick, i did science notes, i day dreamed and i perved on Park Jeabeom's sexy six pack and his hot voice and everything =]
xxxx


=]Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment