Friday, June 19, 2009

The chase is on =]

Currently listening to: Ggoom - K.Will

Ello, Jess here
nothing much has happened
rain is still falling and i really really am loving
rain is such a peaceful thing

So Taecyeon's Mnet Scandal has started
the truth is
when i watched the first episode i had two reactions
one, i cried, i was depressed, he cannot date a random girl for 2 weeks, i will not allow it!
two, I wanted to punch the girl, she was so ugly and up herself, when they asked Taecyeon who is your girlfriend and is she here, she straight away stood up, arrogance dear is not good!
Anyways if they don't do one with Jaebeom as well then I'll be okay since they already took Taecyeon and Nickhun which is totally aerhjvasdf but yeah I'm alright i guess.

So since i have my target I'm ready to go after it
this is the first time in my life
that i have the courage to chase after the guy i like
instead of encouraging them to chase after someone else
I'm ready for the heart break and all the pain
i will do this
i have to at least try once to get what i want
i sound so silly
but i am determined to do this =]
so please, if you are my friend
wish me luck =P
xxxx


=]Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment