Friday, June 5, 2009

Did you know...

Currently listening to: Talk to you - Shinee

Heya, Jessy here
well shinee made their comeback live
yes I'm very excited
i watched it and
it was HOT!!!!!
OMG they all are soo hot
except for Jong Hyun who i never liked
and also key, who decided to dye his hair yellow
sorry babe
it don't work !
anyways Taemin oppa is as hot as ever
and MINHO!!!
argh i could eat him
they all did a good job
and they also won 1st straight away
pushing Super Junior off for their 5th win
(yes i was kinda depressed that Super Junior got knocked off but meh)
if you love me
you'll watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuT4vLZStPU&feature=channel_page

Okay new boy issues has come up
so listen out
C is his name and he gawgus
i love him
he's a huge cutie and well i think he might like me
but i think every guy i liked liked me back
but they never did
=[
but also
he has a girlfriend
and well she seems like a nice girlfriend
so they're better off together than me interrupting them =]
lol
I'm a funny weird child
xxx


=]Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment