Saturday, June 6, 2009

i really am dying

Currently listening to: Bad Case - Jackie boyz

hello, Jessie here =]
blogging for the second time today
so yeah you guessed it
I'm really bored =]

so congrats to Lina
she finally caught Sebastian
now i need to catch my boy
well who is my boy??
i don't really have one
sad i know
but every guy i like never likes me back
i think i already said that
but i shall repeat it =]
cause i weird like that =]

okay so i lied
i know who i like
but this person will be really obvious to my friends
so i shall call him 'Tommy'
Tommy is cool
and funny
and i really like him
and has liked him for a while now
but too sacred to tell him
because i can tell he doesn't see me in that way
and i don't want to ruin what we have
so yeah
i just like to watch him and like him secretly
sounds creepy but I'm not stalking him or anything =]
lol
to end this
ill say
i am really a weird and sad little child
*sigh*
xxxxx



=]Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment