Monday, June 22, 2009

Cause when i'm falling, you won't let me hit the ground

Currently listening to: SNSD - Tell me your wish (genie)

Heya, Jess here
so another boring week is approaching me and I'm not ready for it, the boringness of it all will definitely drown me and i soon will fall asleep =P
I did really well this term with my half yearly tests but i still ain't getting good class test marks, like from science i got 26/34. Like what? shit mark much? Then for maths i get a disappointing 55/65, really bad i know. I hope I'll put more effort both test and class marks.


For my special friend i hope you wake up and realise what she is doing to you before you turn into her, because if you don't she will hurt you. I know it and i can see it coming.


Well people are already starting to talk about the formal. If you haven't realised, it's one year away. I don't get it does everyone have to bring a date, can't we celebrate our formal in the way that it's a time for girls to party hard and have fun, not show off how hot their date is or even of they have a date. I personally is going to go as a single person with on partner and i am going to have fun no matter how many boys will be there and how people talk about me, this is my formal and I'm going to do whatever i want, without a date =]

For Sejung's sake, SNSD released their first single called tell me your wish (genie) the truth is that it is actually really good and i kinda like it. But the truth is that no way is it as good as Gee. Gee is just better than it, but I'm waiting fro the MV to come out, maybe the dance routine won't be such a disappointment.
xxxx



=]Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment