Thursday, June 11, 2009

Old song bring new memories

Currently listening to: Stuttering - Mario

Hello, Jess writing in her blog that no one reads but herself and some close friends
sometimes i wonder why even started this
it's really a useless blog, no one ever reads it

So I've started to watch the well known Korean drama boys over flowers, and seriously it's so good. My new boy crush is Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho), he is like hot, cute, manly and definitely my type, lol, every time i get a new boy crush my mum is like, "aren't you ashamed of yourself for acting so silly? Another guy gosh your so stupid" lol i love my mum =].

lee min ho Pictures, Images and Photos Isn't he hot?

Boy over flowers great drama, if you have time, WATCH IT =]

So i was wondering, if the one you loved is going to ask someone else out and you still really like them but you don't want to ruin everything, do you stay silent and watch them leave? Or do you speak up, tell them and hope they might have the littlest feelings towards you? I choose Neither what do i mean by that i mean i leave them, i hide, i run away never talk to them, until ages later when i realise this isn't the way to go.

I run away.

All my friends would think that I'm this strong person who stands up when it comes to love, and well is really brave when it comes to love. Let me tell you this, I'm not strong, I'm weak, so weak to the point that i can cry over one stupid useless boy. I tired to be strong to over come it but i can't i really can't. So to let you know, I'm scared of it, of love, i hate being tr aped by, played by it, it's painful.

Also Kim Bum is one to keep an eye on too =P
kim bum Pictures, Images and Photos cute huh?
that's all for now =]
xxxx


=]Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment