Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How do i speak these words without hurting you

Currently listening to: Hot issue-4 minutes

Please listen to me
i don't like what you've turned into, your not normally like this. You're really changed from a nice girl into one who doesn't have a brain, who doesn't think before do, who is not what you are which is a sweet friendly nice girl.
I don't like your always changing personalities, your forceful ways towards my friends. I didn't think you could change into such a horrible person. But I'm hurting, hurting to see you like this, hurting to know that you no longer truly understand how much your hurting everyone around you.
Please stop. Come back.
If you're reading this, understand I'm not being mean, i want you to wake up and return to the nice person you really are instead of one who is now i dint know, crazy. Please wake up and come back.

Popular response to my last blog was Mr C and A and E was definitely out of the picture, thanks guys =]
xxxx


=]Jess

2 comments:

  1. woah brother. whose this person? :S u are getting me so worried. cuz im assuming its me. cuz u know it might even if its not. and if it is. thank you. :D haha. im such an idiot doing this. anyways. ill try my very very best to improve. and im terribly sorry.
    :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow
    u have a blog =]
    um nope it's not you
    if it was you
    it'll be way longer
    =P
    i joke i joke =]
    ily honey
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete