Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yes, Even Stars Break

Currently listening to - Why i like you by Super junior

Herro everyone
Well I'm here in Bowral on a farm doing farm things
and
sleeping way more than i should
however I'm actually having a good time
but i do miss my mum =(

Whats new in my life?
umm well once again I'm watching the person i like like someone else
and
I'm also helping him to get her
stupid i know
real stupid
but relationship this age generally don't work out so i do tend to try and stay away from them since they don't benefit me in anyway and i don't need the stress and extra load
*sigh*

Yearlies are coming up and i need to study harder
so I'm trying to fit dad time + meeting friends + cramming fro exams + sleep into 2 weeks
I'm not super omen but i think i might be able to do it
just maybe =)
so yeah that's all for now i think
i might have forgot somethings but
meh
cbf right now =)
love u guys =)
xxxxx
Kim Bum Pictures, Images and Photos
=] Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment