Wednesday, September 30, 2009

If you dare, propose to me in Hawaii =)

Currently listening to: Bulletproof - La Roux
love Pictures, Images and Photos

Heya, i was going to apologize for not posting fro a long time then i realise nobody pretty much reads this so yeah no point hey?
So anything new?
not really
anything old?
yeah, i was sitting in Lance Cove like i do and i walk pass a couple (i think they were), then i thought wow, teenagers really love to snogg.
Then guess what the boy was Jack Howard
If you don't know who he is, and i didn't expect you too, he was my primary school crush
i don't like him now
but wow seeing him after 3 years...................man has he changed???

So i really don't want to say this but i have boy troubles
what do you call a person who still likes a person after knowing they already have a gf and will not like you?
Jessica Jin =)
so i can't let him go. Sometimes i think maybe he will realise I'm here and stop telling me about all the girls he likes, and ask me how to help him get them. Whats even worse is that i do help him get them.
I'm really a sad child
Maybe there's help out there for me?
NAH!!
=)

So daddy and Grandma came making me slightly happier
also to add i think I've found a new friend i can trust if he lets me =)
PONYO!!!
xxxx


=]Jess

1 comment: