Saturday, October 24, 2009

Love save the empty

Currently listening to: Try - Asher Book

sup lahh to the people who are actually bothered to read this shit blog =)
Nothing much has really happened really
I've finally made my mind that i need to stop worry about my love life
in other words
I'm facing the fact that i don't really have one
.........

So yeah this guy that likes me called me on Friday
i didn't want to pick up but i did
so the thing was my friend was prank calling people on my phone
and she called him
bu he didn't pick up
so yeah he kept calling me back
and i was like no don't stop STOP!
but i picked up
he has a really sexy voice
but he has a ugly face =P

When i said i would do anything to get you
i wasn't prepared
it was silly really
looking back on it i think i t was like a mega LOL moment
but yeah
i wish one day you'll realise i was there and just let me know

thankyou
I'm done
I'm bored
I'm tired
I'm leaving
xxxxx



=]Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment