Sunday, October 18, 2009

Remember back in the days.....

Currently listening to: The Leaders - G-Dragon ft Cl and Teddy

Heya, Jess here reporting from planet i forgot it's name
So yeah today is the last day of holidays
tomorrow resembles the start of school/exams/stress/death!
therefore i may not survive so i thought I'll cram in one more post before i exploded and no longer exist in this world of mine

I spend the last two weeks meeting new people, seeing old ones and studying
i spent them tired, happy, depressed and hopeful
however thinking back on them all i feeling is disappointment
disappointment on things i said and didn't say
on memories i could or couldn't have
my holidays were filled with a;agn;sadkbnwoir[asfdl;ldfknglskdnapsdok

So on Saturday i meet up with him = ex crush
i don't know but when i want to like someone
i do really quickly
when i made my mind to forget them, i do so quickly too
however i cannot stand seeing their face again
cause i know once i do, i will like them again
and this time i will fall even harder
and it did happen
i haven't seen him for like 9 months
I've forgotten about him and moved on to others
but once i see his face again
i realised I've never really gotten over him, ever

Like i say
I'm just a depressed child
that no body really likes but my mummy and my family =)
and at this moment, I'm pretty happy with that
ahaha kekekekkeke ahahaha
yeah
bye bye
xxxxxx


=]Jess

2 comments:

  1. Gee gee gee gee baby, baby, baby;
    My name is g-d, g-d baby, baby, baby =]

    ReplyDelete