Friday, November 6, 2009

Maybe we are meant to be?

currently listening to: I was crazy about you - 2pm

heyaaaas, so yeah it's me Jess =)
if u haven't noticed, i got a tumblr
so yeah if u have one follow me =)

the truth is i can't let go of love
the devil definitely controls me when it comes to love
i want him to let go, i don't want to feel pain every time i get rejected
Why do i speak of this
well i like a new guy
because the old one decided to get a gf and fill his freaking msn with her name and their Love for each other, yes it disturbs me, deeply!

well who is this guy, i don't know
but I'm sure he's out there and waiting
hopefully
yeah, life's pretty depressing

hmmm what to write about
i wish i was as creative and happy as David
then I'll have this awesome long blog about happy things in my life
but i don't have any
so yeah
the end?
xxx


=]Jess

1 comment: