Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time and time again i fail

Currently listening to : Hide and seek - Imogen Heap

Hey there cyber world.
Currently my house is a whole of darkness and silence
it use to be a ball of fun and loudness
let me tell you what happened
My auntie and her two kids moved away
Yay
But
Nay
cause our house is so silent it's creepy

Hmmm what is there to talk about
well I've been inspired to drop Japanese next year and pick up Textiles because i really want to make clothing and things like that
since I'm doing crap in Jap there's no point in wasting a subject like that so yeah
But I'm determined to work really hard because i really want to do well in my year 12 works

On a sad note
Park Ja Beom
Leader of 2pm has officially left JYP entertainment and returned but to Seattle
Why?
Because of a stupid thing of the past
Jay's past comments on Myspace stating he hated Korean
made antis go made and forced him to leave JYP
if i could say one thing to the antis it would be
FUCK OFFF
i really love Jay and i believe dearly that he will come back =)

2PM Pictures, Images and Photos
i miss you <3

anyways
nothing else really
if u haven't realised i haven't been posting as much
that's because my life really isn't that interesting
i only post when my life becomes interesting =)
ciao ciao
xxxx


=]Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment