Friday, September 18, 2009

New Seasons bring with them new faces

Currently listening to: Sexy in here - Ne-Yo

Harro, this is Jess
So I've become really obsessed with a thing called colour splash
this is when a picture is in black and white apart from one thing or more than one that's like the focus point
they look really cool =)
color splash Pictures, Images and Photos
=)))))

Anyways i got a really bad maths result so i was like really pissed
but then i talked to my friend and she made me feel better
then i went home and became depressed again
then i felt happy because my mum fed me
then i went on the computer and remembered my maths mark and became depressed again =)
i have such a great life =)

So i was face with a big decision today
My English teacher wants us to enter the creative writing comp
but i suck at creative writing
i really mean it
so i was like, ummmm okayyyy ill try my best
the topic was
inspiration
the problem is, i have none
i spent the whole lesson looking up random stuff
listening to Korean music
writing a piece on year 12 students
deleting that
restarting to write some random stuff on bitches
then deleted that
so pretty much, i ended up with a blank piece of paper
very helpful huh??
so i waited the whole lesson for the inspiration to hit me
but it didn't
sigh
didn't have a very good day =(
xxxx


=]Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment