Tuesday, September 1, 2009

216 <3

Currently listening to: Leaving tonight - NeYo ft Jennifer Hudson

Hi, It's been a while
so I'm not as creative, not as interesting, not as cool and funky as the other bloggers out there
so reading my blog could cause serious boredom to your whole body and soul
but if your ready for it, read on =]

i realised the last time i wrote was back in July, long time, long time
So lets start with something interesting
on 14th August i officially turned 15, yep old but true
i don't know why but i starting to fear getting older and closer to year 12
i hope i can do well, I'm so worried that i wont
So i was on facebook and my Friend posted this
when doing a test think of the worst possible outcome, because the outcome you get will be so much better than that, i totally agree with that =]

So I've semi decided what i want to do in the future
I want to be a Zoo Vet working at Taroonga Zoo =]
I'm pretty sure this could change anytime because well the future is pretty far from now =]

bye bye for now
nothing else to say it there ?
xxxx


Jess =]

3 comments:

  1. a zoo vet
    thats soo cutee <3 wayy cutee :O hahaha
    lovelovelove youu babyycakes!xxxxx
    dw you always do fine in tests

    ReplyDelete
  2. just think.
    at least your not a brace face like me.







    not yet at least.

    MUAHAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. your friend is a trollop- when i think of the worst possible outcome, i get worse.

    also, i enjoy your zooness.
    x

    ReplyDelete