Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thursday spent at home

Currently listening to: Hey Ya! - Jun Jin



Heya Jess here,
well it's Thursday
I'm suppose to be in school
but I'm home, sickies
i got my science test back recently
i got 25/38 which means mega fail =P
but for maths half yearlies i got 71/75
i wanted a better mark, but i guess 71 seems really good =]

anyways
what do you write in a blog?
really what do you write?

well
copying my friend's blog
she talks about her boy problems
what boy problems do i have?
hmmm
well there is one
lets call him A
A is one year older than me
smart
nice
tall
cute
everything i like in a guy
except, he probably won't like me
why?
cause every guys I've ever liked
never has ever liked me back
sad i know
but that's reality
and well being under that curse for all these years I've accepted it
so as long as i am friend with him
and we talk, I'm happy enough
i' m a sad child, you must know this
but i like to think I'm a princess living in a castle waiting for my prince to save me
(not really =P)
ta ta for now
xxxxx



J=]

No comments:

Post a Comment