Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thinking is time wasting

Currently listening to: Case of you - Marques Huston

Jess here
staying at home all day didn't really make me feel any better
the truth is, what's really hurting
it's hidden
i can't really explain it
it's not the heart, but some part of me is breaking
now this could be a good or bad thing
but let me tell you
it's awfully painful =[

Tomorrow i have a Japanese listening test, which I'm so excited for
(feel my sarcasm)
i might be getting my history back, i really don't want it back
seeing as my friend got full marks
congrats to her =]
i guess the worst part of exams
is getting them back

Anyways A for people i know is not Aaron =]
thought i should just clear that up.
So I'm trying very hard
to make a dance choreo up
for my middle school performing arts thing
but I'm just so not in it
i want it to look cool and good
but not be too hard for me to teach it
hmmm
I'll figure something out
somehow
that's it for now
xxx




J=]

No comments:

Post a Comment