Thursday, July 9, 2009

Timeless, truly timeless =]

currently listening to: 거짓말이야-space cowboy

Hello, Jess here
tomorrow is the last youf of the term, if i see him, I'll continue to like him, but if he doesn't turn up, i could give up AKA be really hurt.
At this age when your heart broken there's not much things you could do. You can't drink or pick a fight like they do in movies but you can cry, with all honesty and truth you can cry out your pain your sorrow. Sometimes that is the easiest way to forget that painful memory.

Over time I've learned to be alone and to be use to pain so i no longer cry out when I'm in pain-sad =(

So anyways nothing has happened, i went and saw the proposal and man is Ryan Reynolds hot or what? Seriously he is one cutie, too bad he's like married to stupid Scarlett Johansson. Also he is kinda 33 years old but hell I'll date him any day =P
Ryan Renolds Pictures, Images and Photos Hot right?

I've totally realised how big of a hottie Taemin from Shinee has become like seriously he is one charming boy with his piano, dancing, singing skills he is one to look out for (when I'm in Korea) lol
taemin Pictures, Images and Photos
But he should really gain some weight =]

Nest Wednesday I'm heading down to the snow, wish me good luck and pray that i don't do anything too embarrassing and there will be lots of hot boys =P
I'm so desperate
xxxx
=]Jess

2 comments: